October 01, 2009

....Oil Pastel Work....



Here I have some old work that I done with Oil Pastels, and this was the 1st time I have ever used them, and I produced this with in 2 moths from my school project and exam work.
I found them when I was sorting out my work and though I would add them on to show you guys.





This was me experiments with my Oil Pastels and the reason why my image is like this is because I was also experiments from an Artists called, Francis Bacon. His work has this abstract style to it, with blurred, obstructed figures, portraits etc etc.


This Chair was my 1st completed image that I done with Oil Pastels and I had been given a task to chose on of Vincen Van Gogh's images and draw it but with Oil Pastels, to see how my eye observation skills where and how good could I draw it in a different media I haven't drawn in before. Turns okay I was good at it.


No comments:

Post a Comment