February 04, 2010

Delusion of Grandeur

At the start on my second year at Uni, we have to ford a collaborative group mixed of Illustrators, Fine Artists and Photographer, which we did and we ford a group of 6.
All out names and subjects in our "Delusion of Grandeur" group was (also add there likes to there blogs):
Ashaan Jamal - Illustrator
Michelle Nyulassie - Photgrapher
Loran Bolton - Fine Artists
Sarah Marsh - Fine Artistes
Sarah Woodward - Illustrator
Me - Illustrator

We decided to chose 3 main children stories and create an alto ego of the main characters from the stories.

Alice in Wonderland 
Alice is always following the Rabbit, and she's kinda always the good girl, so her alto ego would be someone to be on drugs, or drinking and doing the bed things she wouldn't think of doing. 


"'I wounder if I have changed in the night.....Let me think was I the same when I woke up this morning?.....But if I'm not the same, the question is..... Who In The World Am I?"





Little Red Ridding Hood
She is the gird girl again that is going to help her old nan in her house deep into the forest, and ends up meeting the Wolf which would be her alto ego.

This is the one that I more focused on after the photo had been taken and touched up. I used Photoshop to adjust the colours slightly and to add all the fantasy swirls and the text with the disruption of 'Delusions of Grandeur' which describes the whole group that we are and the type of work that we have produced for the project.



Snow White
Snow White is again all nice, but the queen would be her alto ego, and the moral of our vertion of the storie is that her hreat bleantd for no one, it's all about her looks and her her her, no one else.


No comments:

Post a Comment