October 14, 2009

Photgraphy & Photoshop

Photography and Photoshop experiments 
Birmingham City University  
(2008-2009)

I chose to edit this to make it more digitally visual. I love that Lime green with the black, it really does look like a wow chemicals green. If you know what I mean.
I chose to keep this looking more like a photograph. I changed the Brightness/Contrast, Colour balance and added a colour filter too. 


I had some previous photos that I had from a photo shot I took of a friend called 'Corey Bellwood', a great module. I just experimented with layers here and tried to add that abstract style to it.


One of the projects at uni was to chose a company out of the list we got given, Then I had to advertise it though photography and then editing on Photoshop after.
I chose the perfume called 'Stella In Two'.















I know this is the wrong way around, but it wont fit on that way.
This was one of my out-comes for my 'Sence of Place' project.
I went to Shell Island for a camping weekend, and while driving down there from Birmingham, we went though a lot of different places with different atmospheric, so I decided to take photos and see what I could capture, and I snapped this shot and edited it on photosshop, to give that green en-vie feel to it. I chose to do this as you may see in the middle to the right a little, you can see a person just standing there, and this makes it more spooky and mysterious.

No comments:

Post a Comment